If Kreiser Construction is building your new home from the ground up:
- Base Price of Home (includes base cost of lot)
- Lot Premium (only where applicable)
- Daylight Basement Lot (add $3,500 to base price of home)
- Options/Upgrades (determined by buyer)
- A non-refundable deposit of $2,000 plus ½ options is collected along with the Agreement of Sale.· Buyer’s total deposit is applied toward the purchase price at time of settlement.
*** Currently Kreiser Construction offers a $2,000 Seller Credit at the Time of Settlement on the Purchase of Townhomes
If the home you are purchasing is “ready for occupancy” or “already constructed” the following costs may or may not apply:
- Total Price of Home (already includes base cost of lot, lot premium (if applicable), daylight basement cost (if applicable) and pre-determined upgrades (if applicable)
- Depending on stage of construction buyer may be able to add some options.· The total cost of options would be added to the total price of home for an adjusted sales price.
- A non-refundable deposit of $2,000 plus ½ options (if applicable) is collected along with the Agreement of Sale.· Buyer’s total deposit is applied toward the purchase price at time of settlement.
What is included? Whether you are building or purchasing a home already constructed your total package includes:· the home (basement included), the lot, grading and seeding, landscaping package (front of home), shade tree (if applicable), macadam driveway, curb and sidewalk (if applicable).
Please refer to the documents “BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS-Single Homes” and “KREISER CONSTRUCTION LIMITED WARRANTY” for a complete list of standard features and warranty information included with every Kreiser Construction home.